Very impressive game! It's always fascinating to meet a fellow Construct dev who manages to push the engine's limits to the edge. Looking forward to a full version!
The Guise Demo
A downloadable game for Windows
I'm happy to share a demo of The Guise with you, guys. Your feedback is very welcome!
Wishlist on Steam: bit.ly/guise-steam
Join the community on Discord: discord.gg/J4bqgqe
Follow development on Twitter: twitter.com/rasulmono
- - -
Become the monster in upcoming metroidvania with monster protagonist.
Guise is a dark-fantasy adventure across an interconnected
world filled with an atmosphere of doom and decay.
The main character is an ordinary boy turned into a monster. You are about to adapt to the abilities of your new body and try to hold on to what makes you human. From now on, animal agility, monstrous strength and unique abilities will be on your side, but all the living and the dead things will turn against you.
- Forget the glorious images of video game heroes and become the disgusting monster.
- Use your monstrous abilities, run on the ceiling and drop to the enemies heads, spray the acid and bile bombs straight from your stomach.
- Evolve by taking unique abilities away from the bosses.
- Explore the interconnected ways of the big world that filled with an atmosphere of doom and decay.
- Collect the enemies eyes to improve your abilities, find the secrets and hiding places, meet the weird NPCs and step by step discover the gaming world.
|Made with||Construct, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Action RPG, Atmospheric, Dark Fantasy, Fantasy, Loot, Metroidvania, Monsters, Open World, Story Rich|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, YouTube|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is my opinion about the best game I have played on itch.io so far. Great game-play and great cut-scenes. It's like a work of art. A little side notes if you don't make it far enough into the video. The character I was playing in the game sometimes would get stuck in walls and could not move. so I had to restart from the last save point. hopefully, it can be fixed I mean its only a demo.
Wow, that's great!