Which engine you're used in development?
Bye-Bye, Wacky Planet
A downloadable game for Windows
A fast-paced 2D side-scrolling shooter inspired by the old school video games. Use a wide selection of alien guns to tear through a bunch of enemies to freedom!
You play as Alan and Eve, two adorable aliens that ended up on the planet Earth in the hands of terrible scientists. Help them to escape and to go back to their home planet! Grab your gamepad, lean back and enjoy the game like the good old days.
- Dynamic and colorful action inspired by the old school video games.
- A bunch of enemies and alien guns.
- Two playable characters with their special features and combat equipment.
- Jumps, dashes and blaster shootings.
- Epic boss fights.
- Full gamepad's support.
- English, Italian, Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish and Russian localizations
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (minimum):
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: WebGL compatible
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated Audio
- Additional Notes: Gamepad (XInput, optional), 16:9 aspect ratio (recommended)
|Published||Mar 30, 2017|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, Aliens, Colorful, Cute, Fast-Paced, Futuristic, Side Scroller|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: